As a commitment to serve the families in our community, Trinity Church began our child care ministry in 1980. After expanding by opening a second location at Kids Kastle in 2000, our Child Care has educated thousands of children from the Fishers and surrounding communities.
Trinity Wesleyan Child Care and Kids Kastle are proud to meet the following standards as recognized by the state of Indiana.
- Family and Social Services Administration Registered Ministries
- Indiana Fire Marshall’s office
- Voluntary Certification Program
- Paths to Quality
- Child Care Development Fund (CCDF)
As a registered ministry and to reflect our commitment to quality, our child care facilities choose to go above and beyond the requirements by completing the Voluntary Certification Program. The Voluntary Certification Program (VCP) is recognized by the State of Indiana for meeting standards based on current licensing requirements. Child care ministry providers who want to ensure that the basic health and safety needs of the children they serve are being met.
Paths to QUALITY is Indiana's voluntary quality rating system. As a Paths to QUALITY provider, we demonstrate ongoing efforts to achieve higher standards of quality by meeting the following standards.
- Level 1: Health and Safety Needs Met
- Level 2: Environment Supports Children’s Learning
- Level 3: Planned curriculum guides child development and school readiness. Providers have made a significant investment in the professional development of the staff, and incorporate family and staff input into the program.
Child Care Development Fund
CCDF is a federal program that assists low-income families in obtaining child care so that they can work or attend training/education. The Indiana FSSA has further at the following link. http://www.childrensbureau.org/what-we-do/child-care-development-fund-ccdf